So I just want to record some of the funny, adorable and disgusting things John has done lately.
1) Tonight he said to me "Mommy I want to go see God. You kow the guy who is the King."
2) I took the kids to Red Lobster for dinner one night. When I told John where we were going he said "yeah, I want to eat turtles." I ordered him popcorn shrimp and asked the waiter to call them turtles. John was satisfied and he loved his turtles. Then he requested to go have turtles for his birthday dinner a few weeks later.
3) While I was playing guitar hero with some friends, he found an Elmo guitar and came to play with us. He really thought he was playing and totally ricked out.
4) I took the kids bowling during spring break. I noticed John eating something, and ihadn't given him anything. When i asked him what he was chewing he said it was gum. When I asked him where he got it he pointed under the bowling alley counter! Gross.
5) In a parking lot he picked up a pile of dog poop and asked me "what's this?" even grosser than the gum!
6)He cut his finger on something today. When I asked him what happened he said "daddy bit me. He needs to be nice." Funny because daddy is deployed!