Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yes, I know, i have been slacking on the whole bloggong thing. It all started when Luke was hospitalized the first week of december (he's fine now). Then MIke deployed the second week of December. And then after that there is no excuse, I have just been busy... and lazy. So to catch up...
Christmas was great. The kids and I had an aewsome morning opening presents and playing with new toys. then our curch family came over for Christmas dinner and entertainment. Entertainment mainly consisted of playing Dance Dance Revolution and Lego Batman on the playstation. All in all is waws tons of fun, minus the fact that my husband could not be here with us.
Also, i am dog sitting for a lady at work and her stupid dog killed our pwet rabbit Thomas. What a loser!!! Mike and I our really upset. Mike has now turned from a dog lover to a dog hater. He really loved that rabbit and so did I.
Really that's all the interesting things I can think of right now. My life is really boring, but is a good way, honest.

No comments: